LOWONGAN KERJA DI NU ENERGY & GAS
22 Desember 2012, 13:49, dibaca 465 kali
A leading unconventional oil & gas company is looking for talented candidates to join its growing and enterprising team to develop unconventional gas resources in Indonesia. The opening positions are as follows:
1. Project Site and Quality Control Officers
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Related Discipline) with minimum 5 years working experience in Oil & Gas or CBM projects
- Familiar with QA/QC review and procedure, monitoring the permits and manufacturing activities.
- Strong ability to monitor/manage site condition, material delivery & acceptance, certification, inventory, damage report, road & site survey.
- Capable to deal with community and environmental issues
2. Field Supervisor
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Related Discipline)
- Minimum having 5 years working experience in Oil and Gas or CBM companies, especially in well operations
- Leadership qualities to supervise field technician during night/day shift
- Proficient to supervise dewatering contractors and operations
- Lead and resolve dewatering procedure, permits, inspection, third parties involvement
- Capable of managing cross technical review, especially with dewatering projects and facilities
3. Field Technician
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Related Discipline) with minimum 1-2 years working experience in Oil and Gas or CBM companies, especially in well operations
- Willing to work night shift as scheduled and required
- Assist Field Supervisor to monitor daily internal activities of dewatering operations and supervise dewatering contractors during dewatering operations.
- All position required strong HSE attitude, proficiency in both written and spoken English, highly driven and active with willingness to be located at designated working areas.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with their updated resume attached with latest photograph to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than 05 January 2013. Application submission should not exceed than 1 MB and please indicate the position you apply on the subject of your email or application letter. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Forum komentar untuk artikel ini telah ditutup.